The first all-inclusive early reading system that transforms early reading
Nov. 28, 2016 MobyMax, the award-winning innovator of educational tools that enable students to learn twice as fast, has just released 7 new early reading modules for building strong foundational reading skills.
“We cover the core early reading subjects of phonics, reading, writing, and spelling in exciting new ways,” said MobyMax co-founder Glynn Willett. “A teacher’s time is so fractured with so many needs that teachers find it a great relief to have MobyMax assist them. Every teacher will find powerful enhancements for helping their students learn to read.”
All of the new early reading modules use interactive manipulatives with automatic read-aloud and include:
- Alphabet teaches capital and lowercase letters.
- Phonics Sounds teaches letter-sound correspondences.
- Phonics Blending teaches segmenting and blending with a word list of over 4000 words.
- Phonics covers everything from the alphabet to Latin and Greek roots.
- Dolch Sight Words and Fry Sight Words help students quickly master sight words.
- Phonic Spelling helps students practice spelling words from a leveled list or teacher’s list.
Last school year, over 4 million students used MobyMax’s Early Reading subjects for grades K to 2. Those subjects included Early Reading Trio, Reading Stories, Reading Skills Literature, Reading Skills Informational, Vocabulary, and Language. With the release of the new phonics modules plus the 6 current MobyMax reading modules, teachers for the first time have access to an all-inclusive and comprehensive early reading system. “MobyMax’s Early Reading will generate enthusiasm for lifelong learning with the most engaging reading environment a student will ever find,” said Willett.
MobyMax Early Reading modules are included as part of MobyMax’s suite of 28 subjects for grades K to 8.